We are currently looking for a star developer who is willing to partner with the startup to take it to the next level. Someone who can take ownership of the responsibility and is willing to go that extra mile. Someone who is hungry for knowledge and wants to climb up the ladder quickly. We assure challenging work, shorter deadlines, kickass mentorship, a rock-solid career growth plan, amazing work environment and an iconic place to work at. The developer will be responsible for innovative developments along with software maintenance.
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Java, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Amazon AWS, Problem Solving.
- Understand user requirements and prepare algorithm.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and resolving defects.
- Monitor and update the server.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Sound knowledge of frameworks – Laravel.
- Knowledge of Networking and Versioning.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Strong programming skills with an understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
- Experienced in developing and deploying efficient, scalable server-side applications.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
- 2 – 4 years
- 4 – 6 lacs
- Willing to work with a startup
Firmway, one of the 4 companies incubated by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, has created a first of its kind, A SECURE NETWORK between businesses bringing utmost transparency between their accounts. The platform is making 2 different company’s accounting software interact, reconcile and rectify itself with least manual intervention. This is revolutionizing the reconciliation process and adding significant value to the bottom-line of the company. The platform is used by auditors and banks to get much higher reliability on the company’s financials.
18th Floor, Zone Startups India, Bombay Stock Exchange, Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com