Account confirmation and Reconciliation Software
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and accounts reconciliation. We are looking for a star developer who is looking challenging work, shorter deadlines, kickass mentorship, a rock-solid career growth plan.
Firmway is looking for a candidate who is willing to with the FinTech Startup to take it to the next level. The candidate must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Someone who can take ownership of the responsibility and is willing to go that extra mile. Someone who is hungry for knowledge and wants to climb up the ladder quickly.
Role and Responsibilities
- Modifying existing code with new features available in current and future deployments.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Understand user requirements and prepare an algorithm.
- Write clean, high quality, optimized & reusable code.
- Maintain Security of the Application.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Must be proficient in PHP, Laravel, Mysql, AWS technology stacks.
- Experience with REST-based API Development.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, MySQL, CSS3, JSON, XML & MVC.
- Knowledge of Networking and Versioning.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Strong programming skills with an understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
Good to Have Skills:
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Efficiently handles tasks in a reasonable amount of time.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent learner.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
Experience: 1 year.
Education : BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS/IT
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Salary – As per Industry standard
Drop your CV at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com