Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and reconciliation. We are looking for a tech savvy cadidate that strive to see their customers succeed.
Firmway is looking for a Account / Customer Success Executive to join their young and growing team that focuses on keeping their customers happy.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong communication skills, a sharp eye for detail and attention to people’s needs. You will work closely with the Sales team to deliver the solution.
You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, supporting existing end users and customers with their ongoing needs, tracking user issues and feeding back to the team. You will ensure world-class customer service is delivered to new and existing clients to ensure they get the most out of the software, so customers grow their usage and renew every year Below are key responsibilities which you will need to focus on.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help and guide customers in starting their journey on our product. • Coordinating and setting up initial training sessions for the customers to provide them confidence on the tool.
- To Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Need to be the first face for the customers and should be available to answer any in-bound questions and provide support.
- Innovating in setting up communication infrastructure with the customers to get quick and real feedback.
- Tracking and reporting key client success metrics.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, with a client-focused attitude, empathetic and able to relate to customer needs.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with a sharp focus on detail.
- Good understanding of SaaS solutions and related technology.
- Able to take proactive approach to work and find teaching other people rewarding.
- Degree Preferred – Graduate B.Com
- Experience: 1 year.
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s and Sunday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Salary – As per Industry standard
Drop your CV at: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org