A customer service representative (CSR), will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
•Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow
up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file
• Manage large amounts of incoming/outgoing calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information from the customer to handle product and service inquiries
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
• Meet customer service team targets and call handling quotas
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
Knowledge and Experience
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative(1+year)
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Should have good communication, listening, analytical, and reporting skills.
• Product understanding
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org